Monday 24 August 2015

EMOTIONAL BANK ACCOUNT

I was with a friend on two different occasions were he was making demand to withdraw from my Emotional Bank Account with him, but as I check, I discovered he had not made any deposit and previously over withdraw, he even lack Credibility and Integrity for what he was demanding for. Though I had what he was asking for, I could not give it to him. * How many times have you lost an opportunity to meet a Challenge because you were careless with your Emotional Bank Account with people?* What ever Success you desire to attain in Life cannot be achieved without the help of someone. * As you prepare yourself this, try as much as possible to Build your Emotional Bank Account, it will come handy. Do Have a Glorious week. I love u with All my HEART.
Bbm- 7F588449
 Instagram: @prince.charming18
Twitter: @ojiaustin
Facebook: Prince Austin Oji

No comments:

Post a Comment