Friday 3 January 2014

SEASON OF LETTER PART 3 (ASARI DOKUBO VERSION)

02 January 2014
Olusegun Obasanjo
Balogun of Owu
Obansajo Farms,
Ota,
Ogun State.
RE: BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE (RE:
OBASANJO’S LETTER TO PRESIDENT
GOODLUCK JONATHAN)
Ordinarily, I would not want to dignify you with a reply to your ill-conceived letter, as that has a way of oiling your elbow or prop your self- importance – provoking your well-known self-
will.
I have also delayed my reply for one reason- to perfectly gauge public opinion on your latest onslaught against President Goodluck Ebele Azikiwe Jonathan – President of a country full of mind-boggling contradictions that you’ve always, falsely regarded as your personal creation.
At least that’s the spirit behind your insolence, impudence and make-believe that point to the fact that you’re above national censure, ideological / ethical direction and control.
Finally, I have had to reply you because of the nature of my past encounters with you – encounters that I feel should convey my deepest sense of grief, as it relates to your recent gaffes, shocking errors and dwindling self-esteem.
It is a common knowledge that if not for the imperious nature of Nigeria and the monumental fraud that attended its creation, caused primarily by the 1914 Lugadian error, it would’ve been very difficult for the likes of you to stand before me, talk less address me as a leader.
This is so as my royal pedigree, as an Amachree and as an Omubo with dignified accoutrements would’ve denied you such leverage.
In comparison to your nebulous background, I doubt what your shadowy pedigree is, what you’ve always avoided in all your discourses, and which you’ve deliberately shrouded in obscurity.
Because if indeed your pedigree is anything significant in the Owu quarter of Egbaland, many like me would’ve long known it, or deduced it from your puffy, inestimable swan-songs that reinstate your pride and vaulting ego.
Nobody has ever attested or verified the history of your background. The background of a man is important because it is what depicts his social standing and sense of history. Many even doubt if you are a true Yoruba man.
With such strings of doubtful pedigree attached to your person and with a history of dreadful perversities that is attached to your memory – this is as your characteristic way of life- defeats customary belief, ground norms and persuasions.
I wish to state that but for history and posterity, my grandmother Princess Okukuba W.D.Goodhead scion of the great King Amachree, royal lineage of the Kalabari state, in the Ijaw heartland, taught me the need to clear all false accusation or charges that are designed to malign and mislead others, whenever they are hatched by depraved trouble-makers like you. Connected to this is
the need not to allow any cowardly abuse or insult to go unanswered, especially when mischievously made by the lowest of the lowest amongst rascal folks, to whose rank you belong.
Sometimes I find it hard to believe that you once led this country.
I find this very enlightening that you seem to provide the true reason why this false entity called Nigeria; have had unending, mysterious and tragic incidences ever since you were thrown up to direct the affairs of this geographical area called Nigeria- striving vigorously to dictate her down-ward push, down the edge of a vaulting, irredeemable precipice.
Your negative influence over Nigeria seems to define and redefine this fraud-state called Nigeria that has since her creation, done more harm than good to those entrapped in it.
In other to educate you on my background, I am Mujahid Dokubo-Asari; was born Melford Dokubo Goodhead( Jnr) to an aristocratic family in Kalabari. I am the son of my father,
Hon Justice Melford Dokubo Goodhead (Snr) a descendant of a long line of jurists, inventors, scholars, statesmen and successful business men. Because of my outstanding background and seeming feat of personal success, I’ve repeatedly shunned the toga of false, foreign and dubious praise-singers that you crave in your bid to get every attention from all quarters. I don’t seek to be venerated by men or pursue inordinate hero-worship from perceived lackeys – what you’ve lived for and pursue with zeal. Therefore I remain who I am – Mujahid Dokubo-Asari, Alabo Edi Abali of Kalabari – a great scion of the King Amachree dynasty.
http://dailypost.com.ng/2014/01/03/open-letter-asari-dokubo-replies-obasanjo-full-text/

No comments:

Post a Comment